Donald Trump: I highly respect the Philippine President. I might form an alliance with Duterte if I win



Three weeks before the election, Trump has been busy answering a lot of media interviews trying to explain how corrupt media has been, rigging the elections by making up stories about him against women.

Three weeks before the election, Trump has been busy answering a lot of media interviews trying to explain how corrupt media has been, rigging the elections by making up stories about him against women.

"I love it, I have heard great things. If he is cleansing his country's mess, and he got his own method, who are we to judge? Only GOD can judge him, I think." Trump said

When asked about his opinions about the Philippine president, Trump gave his biggest props.

"I highly respect the man. I see myself in him. He is as honest as he could be, and I'm pretty much the definition of honesty. I might form an alliance with him after I replaced Obama in the White House"

"Plus, we both hate the same people. The puppets have been trying to destroy our reputations by simply quoting us. But still, people will always respect honest men for being honest."

Are you looking forward to a Trump and Duterte dominated headlines in the future? Let us know what you think about this.



Source: BBN

Share this post


  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

2 comments:

  1. Do you really believe all this press releases ?? You must be delusional or hallucinatory bordering on crazy to believe it !!!!

    ReplyDelete