Man shopping for a baby "WALKER", gets flooded by call girls commenting their DO's and DON'T's



A man in the Philippines went viral after he posted his funny story about "WALKERS"

Walker, or "Pa-walk" are slangs used in the Philippines to describe a female who gets paid for sex.

Kevin Artagame posted on his profile:


"I was look for a walker for my baby, that's why I posted NEED WALKER on an online group. I was confused why there are so many girls commenting "My rate is 2,500 PHP unli-pops" they even commented their DO'S AND DON'T's!"

The post quickly went viral and got 20,000 shares in just 5 hours with people sharing their sentiments about the growing numbers of "WALKERS" in the Philippines.

The post was deleted after it went viral. According to Kevin, he wanted to have privacy but he's proud that his story somehow have puts smile on people's faces.

Share this post


  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

  1. I am looking for a baby walker for my new born. Do you know what is the best baby walker

    ReplyDelete